24.7.06

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to SongWriter's Blog! This site is designed to help Christian songwriters develop their songs by offering tips and advice, but I'll also put forth my ideas about Christian music today and other related topics.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Tim Heider, and I live in Amarillo, Texas. I play several instruments including guitar and keyboard, and have written or co-written more that fifty songs, some of which have been performed in my local church. I have played guitar for seven years and I spent two years attending Rejoice! School of Music and Praise in Saskatoon, Canada. I have been writing songs now for about six years.

I will be offering my insights on songwriting, tips on things that have worked for me, the mechanincs of songwriting, and the philosophy behind writing Christian music. Eventually, I hope to have a simple website that will contain clips of songs and other material that will help you in your musical journey.

I am excited about posting my first blog, and I hope I can help you as you make a joyful noise unto the Lord!

Tim Heider

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim, congratulations on your blog. As one who has played and sung your music, I can confirm your talent and your anointing for writing music that is scriptural and gives all glory to God. I'm adding your blog to my favorites. I look forward to keeping up with your work.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Tim! Your Canadian friends have heard some of your music and are quite excited about your blog. It is a great way to keep in touch with what God is doing in your life when it comes to music. We look forward to hearing more.
PC

9:49 PM  
Blogger kmolhusen said...

I agree with the other guys. or girls.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home